Physiotherapist Operating in Sydney’s Western Suburbs
Greenacre Sports Medicine Clinic is a full-operating physiotherapist in Greenacre and conveniently situated to service people from the Bankstown, Punchbowl, and Strathfield region.
We provide a variety of services aimed at providing treatment for your injuries aches and pains across Sydney. Headed by a highly experienced and skilled team of practitioners, we offer our clients a variety of services to treat and rehabilitate their injuries. Feel free to contact us to arrange an appointment.
What services do we provide?
Being a full-operating multi-disciplinary clinic with physiotherapy clinic in Sydney’s western suburbs, we provide comprehensive treatment to the general public and across a range of sporting modalities. Our services includes:
- Chiropractic – We provide chiropractic service that will help to maintain a balance between your body’s structure (including the pelvis and spine, and its function (what is coordinated by the nervous system). We want to ensure that the nervous system pathways are maintained and are not being negatively affected by poor bodily structure.
- Hydrotherapy – Our water based exercises are used to treat joint and muscle problems as well as general body pain, weakness, and disabilities. The heated pool creates an almost weightless effect on the body whilst applying resistance, important for the treatment of joint and muscle problems.
- Dry Needling – Is used to relieve muscle tension and pain, the needles inserted into the area with active trigger points and tension creates a twitching reaction in the muscle. Our osteopaths are highly experienced in dry needling, and we find that it is a highly effective treatment for chronic pain.
- Osteopathy – Our osteopathy treatment aims to maintain the skeleton, joints, nerves, muscles, circulation, internal organs, and connective tissue functioning as a holistic unit.
- Massage Therapy – We provide massage therapy to our clients that aims to treat people with problems such as headaches and migraines, muscle tightness/soreness, work related stress, sleep problems, arthritis etc.
- Exercise Rehabilitation – This is an important part of the treatment. It is used to strengthen muscles and improve overall function in athletes, new mums, and workers with a range of injuries. It can help to treat frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, knee pain, ankle sprains, hamstring strains, lower back injuries etc.
Contact us to arrange a consultation
Greenacre Sports Medicine Clinic therapists are providing their services to clients from Bankston, Punchbowl, Strathfield, and across Sydney. Our highly skilled team of practitioners have a wealth of experience in treating sports and work-related injuries. We encourage you to get in touch with us if you are suffering from pain.
Please call (02) 9759-5707 or send us a message on our questions page and we will get back to you with all the information you require.