Physiotherapist Operating in Sydney’s Western Suburbs
Greenacre Sports Medicine Clinic is a multi- disciplinary clinic with physiotherapist services in Western Sydney. From our state of the art clinic, we provide a variety of services aimed at providing treatment for your injuries aches and pains across Sydney. Headed by a highly experienced and skilled team of practitioners, we offer our clients a variety of services to treat and rehabilitate their injuries."
Conveniently situated to service people from Bankstown, Punchbowl, Strathfield and surrounds, we help people across the city’s west access professionally-administered osteopathy and physiotherapy, helping them to do the things that give their life meaning.
What services do we provide?
A multi-disciplinary clinic, we provide a comprehensive range of treatments to the general public and across a range of sporting modalities. Our services include:
- Chiropractic – Our chiropractic service recognises the importance that proper structure of the body (including the pelvis and spine) plays in its proper functioning. By addressing poor bodily structure, we ensure that the nervous system pathways are maintained and function correctly.
- Hydrotherapy – Using a collection of water based exercises, hydrotherapy is effective in the treatment of joint and muscle problems as well as in the management of general body pain and weakness. The weightless sensation of the water ensures that patients are not putting undue strain on their muscles or joints, while creating resistance – key to strengthening the body.
- Dry Needling – Ideal for relieving muscle tension and pain, dry needling involves the insertion of needles into myofascial trigger points, creating a local twitch response in the connected muscles. Our staff are highly experienced in the practice, and patients have found dry needling to be an effective treatment for chronic pain.
- Osteopathy – Our osteopathy treatment aims to ensure that the skeleton, joints, nerves, muscles, circulation, internal organs, and connective tissue all function together as a seamless, efficient system.
- Massage Therapy – We provide massage therapy to our clients that aims to treat a range of problems such as headaches and migraines, muscle tightness/soreness, work related stress, sleep problems, arthritis and others.
- Exercise Rehabilitation – A crucial part of every treatment, exercise rehabilitation is used to strengthen muscles and improve overall function in athletes, new mums, and individuals suffering from a range of injuries. Rehabilitation can aid in the treatment of frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, knee pain, ankle sprains, hamstring strains, lower back injuries etc.
Contact us to arrange a consultation
Working across Sydney, the team of therapists at Greenacre Sports Medicine Clinic have a wealth of experience in treating sports and work-related injuries. We encourage you to get in touch with us if you are suffering from pain.
Please call (02) 9759-5707 or send us a message on our questions page and we will get back to you with all the information you require.