First and foremost, we hope that you are well and safe.
As a valued member of our community at Greenacre Sports Medicine Clinic, we want to inform you about how we’re addressing the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
Our highest priority is to keep our patients, staff and community as safe as possible while continuing to deliver excellence in health care as the COVID-19 situation unfolds.
We are closely monitoring events and continuously updating our policies and protocols as new information becomes available. Please know that we have been following all recommended guidance from NSW health including hygiene practices, infection control & social distancing.
Due to the nature of this virus, we have taken additional measures to offer a safe clinical environment for you and your family.
These additional measures will involve the following:
- Patients will be given a surgical mask and gloves prior to treatment to be worn during the entire consult.
- Our Receptionist will be wearing a facemask and gloves.
- Therapists will be wearing facemasks, gloves and surgical gowns/protective apron.
- In an effort to make the clinic contactless to minimise transmission, the following changes have been made:
- Appointments: Appointments will be booked online via our website or social media page. Rescheduling appointments will also be completed online. You may also contact the clinic to schedule appointments.
- Attending your appointment: On attending your scheduled appointment, you will be required to wait in your car. Our receptionist will call you when the therapist is ready to take you in to maintain the required social distancing.
- Once you enter the clinic, you will be required to wash/sanitise your hands and place a mask and gloves on before entering the treatment room to be worn during the entire consult. You will dispose of the protective gear in the bin (labelled) on your way out of the clinic.
If you have any questions about the changes or about your upcoming appointment, please call reception on 9759 5707.
We thank you for your continued trust and loyalty as we work together to get through this difficult time and look forward to serving our community.
Stay healthy and safe,
Ali Youssef and Houda Omran.
Greenacre Sports Medicine Clinic.